Sunday, May 29, 2011

Home Stay Speaking Dates

Hi everyone!

As many of you already know, I will be traveling home to the United States on June 4th-25th. I am very excited to see many of you face-to-face and share what God is doing in Peru. Here is my schedule for when I am in the States so that you know when and where you can meet up with me!

June 4th- Travel to Minnesota
June 6th- Travel to Omaha, Nebraska
June 9th- Travel back to Minnesota
June 12th- Speak at Trinity Lutheran Church at 6:30PM (Blind Beggar Experience)
601 East Second Street, Waconia, MN 55387
http://www.trinitywaconia.org/
June 19th- Speak at Trinity Lutheran Church at 8:15AM and 10:00AM (Sunday worship services) 601 East Second Street, Waconia, MN 55387
http://www.trinitywaconia.org/
June 21st- Speak at Mayer Lutheran High School at 7:00PM (Media Center)
305 Fifth Street NE, Mayer, MN 55360
http://www.lhsmayer.mn.org
June 25th- Travel back to Peru

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about when and where I will be (katie.lane@lcms.org). I look forward to seeing may of you in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment