Monday, August 31, 2009

Top 10 Reasons To Visit Philly


10.  Will Smith’s high school is two miles from my house.

9. There is always a story to share after taking public transportation (I may even write about it in my blog).

8.  Rita’s Frozen Ice and Custard- where else can you get “Swedish fish”-flavored ice cream?

7.  You can brush up on your American history.  I’ll even provide a genuine PA history teacher as your personal tour guide.

6. The bubble tea in Chinatown is delicious!

5. We’ll improve our boxing skills by running up the Art Museum stairs with “Eye of the Tiger” playing on our ipods.

4. Jim’s Steaks- the best cheesesteaks you’ll ever have!

3. Visitation BVM School

2. Penn’s Landing!!!

1. Simply because I love you all! Besides, why would you not take advantage of having a loved one living in Philadelphia?  No hotel costs, no travel anxiety, no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment