Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Spring!

The end of September marks the beginning of spring here in Peru! It is strange to me having just left Minnesota on the brink of autumn, but I would never pass up beautiful spring weather. Many people enjoyed a flower show here in Lima a few blocks away from the mission apartment to celebrate the change in season. I spent some time walking around the park enjoying the unique arrangement of flowers.

During the past three weeks I have spent most of my time here in Lima attending language school down the street. It has been a great experience and I have been blessed to learn much about the language and culture in a school setting. Next week, I will be moving to Lunahuana permanently to start teaching English classes on October 11th! Please keep all the planning and transitioning in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment