Many of you have probably already heard this, but the official departure date for Peru is....drum roll, please...... SEPTEMBER 7TH!!!!
I will be leaving that morning from Minneapolis and have a lay-over in Atlanta before flying to Lima. Jamie will also be flying to Peru that day, so I will meet up with her in Atlanta to catch the same flight to Lima. In case you've forgotten, Jamie is another missionary with LCMS World Mission working in Peru. She will be my roommate while there and is responsible for coordinating the short-term teams that come down from the U.S. If you'd like to learn more about Jamie, you can check out her blog (http://jendorf.blogspot.com) or take a look at her prayer card on the LCMS website (www.lcms.org/ca/mission/prayercards/index-v1.5.asp).
Keep us in your prayers as we travel down to Lima together on Tuesday!
I'm so excited for you girls!!!!!!!! Prayers are with you both :)
ReplyDelete